Who Should Attend?
- Interpreting and discussing ProScan reports, and using the information to develop improvements and solutions
- Developing job model profiles for any position in the organization, and interviewing and selecting the best people to “fit” positions
- Practicing skills in team planning, defining roles and responsibilities, learning what to expect from team members, enhancing communication
- Leading people to achieve personal success and satisfaction
April 11-12, 2018 or
June 13-14, 2018
If you are interested in selling the PDP Integrated Management System and would like to learn more about PDP Representative Certification, click HERE.
Day 1 8:30 AM to 5:30 PM (lunch provided)
- Proscan Applications – Interpreting and discussing ProScan reports, using the information to develop improvements and solutions, operating www.PDPworks.com licensed techology
- ProScan – Practicing ProScan Feedback & Reviewing Exam
Day 2 8:30 AM to 4:30PM (lunch provided)
- TeamScan applications – Practicing skills in team planning, defining roles and responsibilities, learning what to expect from team members, enhancing communication
- JobScan applications – Developing job model profiles for any position in the organization, and interviewing and selecting the best people to fit positions.
- PDP Manual—a comprehensive reference resource
- Research Reference—monograph, post-normative, validation, adverse impact, legal compliance
- Certificate of Completion
- Business Casual
Corporate Training Center
13710 Struthers Road, Suite 215
Colorado Springs, CO 80921
- In the North end of Colorado Springs just 35 minutes South of Denver, across I-25 from the USA Air Force Academy
- From I-25 (South) take EXIT #156 onto North Gate Boulevard
- Take first LEFT onto Struthers Road
- Take first LEFT into parking lot
- Main entrance, upstairs to Suite 215
PDP, Global Corporate Training Center
PDP Certification follows EEOC policy: “Employers should ensure that tests and selection procedures are not adopted casually by managers who know little about these processes. A test or selection procedure can be an effective management tool, but no test or selection procedure should be implemented without an understanding of its effectiveness and limitations for the organization, its appropriateness for a specific job, and whether it can be appropriately administered and scored.” from http://www.eeoc.gov/policy/docs/factemployment_procedures.html.
Evaluation Ratings: 94% + Approval
You’ve heard what PDP has to say about our great programs. Now, hear what some of our clients have to say about the content and hands-on activities in the Certified PDP Administrator course, as well as how they will use the materials in their own organizations.
Average of responses from course evaluation. 100 being “Strongly Agree”
- Instructor clearly presented the content 94%
- Instructor was knowledgeable of content 98%
- Instructor encouraged participation & questions 96%
- I will apply the knowledge/skills I learned 96%
- Materials will be useful resource in my job 96%